Here are some helpful tips to make sure the florist and delivery driver have what they need to get the job done:
1) Place your order well in advance of the requested delivery time or date whenever possible. The sooner a florist has your order, the better.
2) Make sure your recipient's delivery information is complete. Apartment numbers, suite numbers, business names and telephone numbers are very important.
3) When delivering to a work place, let the florist know how late your recipient will be there. Most florists deliver up until 5 p.m. and if your recipient only works until 3 p.m., it is important for the florist and delivery driver to know. It is also helpful for a delivery driver to know what department or area the recipient works in, so try to include as much information as possible.
4) When delivering to a hospital, make sure you indicate whether or not the delivery is for an employee or a patient.
5) Let the florist do their job. . . when selecting an arrangement, choose something as generic as possible and let the florist create something special to suit the occasion.